Privacy Notice for California Residents
Updated January 6, 2021
This Privacy Notice for California Residents supplements the information contained in the SpinCar U.S. Privacy Notice.
Who you are
The SpinCar U.S. Privacy Notice pertains to Consumers, Customers of SpinCar, and Prospective Customers of SpinCar. This Privacy Notice for California Residents pertains to Consumers only.
Currently the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) does not apply to personal information reflecting a transaction between a business and a consumer where the consumer is an employee of a company and the transaction with the business occurs solely within the context of the business.
Personal information collected
We collect the following categories of personal information:
- Identifiers (IP address, anonymous unique identifier)
- Internet or other electronic network activity information (type of device or web browser used, record of pages viewed, items viewed on those pages, time spent viewing those items)
- Geolocation data (geographic address corresponding to an IP address)
We collect personal information from these categories of sources:
- Device or web browser used
- Geolocation service
Our business or commercial purposes for collecting the personal information are:
- To show images of and information about relevant vehicles
- To inform Customers about web pages, vehicles and vehicle features Consumers viewed
- To display targeted ads
Personal information disclosed or sold
In the preceding 12 months, we have disclosed for business purposes or sold to third parties the following categories of information:
- Identifiers (g., IP address, postal address)
- Commercial Information (g., products or services purchased)
- Internet or Other Electronic Network Activity (g., browsing history, interaction with an internet website)
- Geolocation Data
We do not have actual knowledge that we (1) sell personal information of children under 16 years of age or (2) collect personal information of children under 13 years of age. We will remove such information if we become aware of it.
You have the right:
- To request the information we collect, use, disclose and sell
- To request deletion of your personal information collected by us
- To opt out of the sale of your personal information by us
- Not to receive discriminatory treatment by us for the exercise of these privacy rights
For right-to-know and right-to-delete requests, send an email to email@example.com or call 855-724-1501. However, please note that we have no direct relationship with Consumers and therefore may not be able to locate your information.
You may designate an authorized agent to make right-to-know and right-to-delete requests on your behalf by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 855-724-1501 and providing a proof of attorney or a written and signed permission.
To opt out of the sale of your personal information, click below.
You can also send an email to email@example.com or call 855-724-1501. You can also use the same link, email address and telephone number if you have opted out and wish to opt back in.
You can see the SpinCar U.S. Privacy Notice here.
Record of CCPA requests and responses
In the past 12 months, we have not received any right-to-know, right-to-delete or right to opt-out requests.