We recommend using the SpinCar Capture app to delete old photos from your Ricoh device. To delete photos through SpinCar Capture, follow the below steps:
- Make sure your Ricoh device and compatible smartphone are paired together.
- Launch the SpinCar Capture app and navigate to the Settings menu.
- Select the “Clear 360 Camera” option.
- A prompt will appear asking you to confirm that you want to delete all panoramic photos. Note: Deleting all panoramic photos does not affect spins that are already saved on your smartphone.
- Once you’ve confirmed, the “Clear 360 Camera” option will dim, informing you that your Ricoh has been cleared of all content.
If you’d rather use your computer to delete photos from your Ricoh camera, follow the below steps:
- Connect your Ricoh camera to a Windows-based PC using a micro USB cord. A window may pop up, letting you know your computer is setting up a new device.
- Once your computer recognizes the Ricoh camera, open “File Explorer” on your PC.
- Within “File Explorer”, there is a menu on the left side of the window with an option to select “This PC.” Click on this section and navigate to “Ricoh Theta SC.”
- Click on “Fixed Storage.”
- Next, click on the folder that appears, named “DCIM.”
- Finally, click on the next folder that appears, named “100RICOH.”
- This should bring you to a window where all of the images that are currently stored on the Ricoh’s internal hard drive are visible.
- Select all images, and then hit Delete.